Hi friends!! A few of you guys have been so kind as to tag me in your Beauty Blogger posts and I want you guys to know I’m super flattered and I really appreciate it! I love reading these posts as I feel like I kind of get to know the blogger a bit better, and it’s a great way to shout out and find new bloggers. I always read them secretly hoping someone would tag me in one and this last week appears to be my lucky week! So THANK YOU! Also, even if I haven’t tagged you, feel free to consider yourself tagged if you’re reading this and want to do this! All my followers are friends and I want to know what your answers are to my questions 🙂
RULES OF THE TAG
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion.
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
SHE ASKED ME…
(Ruby’s Cadence Qs)
- What is your favourite social Media? I like my Instagram feed the best, but I like to tweet more than I like to post pictures on Instagram.
- Do you remove your makeup when you get home or before you go to bed? I have a bedtime routine that I can’t mess up because I’m crazy, and it involves taking makeup off so always always always before bed. Sometimes I’ll take off eyeliner or lipstick with a Q tip before though.
- If someone took away all of your makeup items, which ones would you immediately replace? Mascara (Smashbox full exposure), Concealer (Urban Decay’s 24/7 pencil), and Sephora’s Coral Blush
- What is a staple item in your wardrobe? Plain shirt and leather jacket, joni jeans. I’m a simple girl.
- What is your favourite smell? Books, lavender, jasmine, cucumber. God I love cucumber. And freshly cut grass.
- Worst beauty fail ever? 6th grade, stole my older sister’s makeup and put it on in the bathroom at school (obvs trying to be cool), was such a mess I told all my classmates it was supposed to be a joke and then cried it off in the bathroom 5 minutes later. This one still hurts.
- Do you like to read magazines? …. I want to say yes, but not really.
- Why did you start blogging? I was annoyed that no one had written things that I wanted to read so I wrote them myself.
- Favourite pair of shoes? Winter – LL Bean Boots, Spring – Converse, Summer – Birkenstocks, Fall – Little black boots with a lil heel.
- What hair, makeup and clothes are you wearing right now? Hair – down au natural but with a bit of moisturizer and beach spray in it, makeup – none, my face has been killer dry so it’s taking a break this week, clothes – Joni jeans!!!!! “nipigon nylon” socks, a gap long sleeved striped shirt and my Urban Outfitters cardi from my boxing day haul!
- What country are you from? Canada!
2. What gives you the most enjoyment out of blogging? Honestly, I love writing reviews of products, and I love reading comments/commenting on other peoples reviews. AND! I really love to look at the ‘stats’ page and see where all my viewers are from around the world hahah
3. What do you use to take you blog photos? My iPhone 6 usually
4. What is your favourite guilty pleasure? Oh god, netflix? Probably. I binge watch tv so much it’s bad 🙁 Trying to get out of that habit.
5. What is your favourite lip product? Lucas Pawpaw Ointment!Hahahaha I talk about that stuff too much on here.
6. What is your favourite bronzing product? Okay so I have a bronzing body powder from Victoria’s Secret that I got last summer and it’s AMAZING it makes you look glowy and tanned and beautiful and it smells awesome. For my face, Tarte’s Amazonian Clay bronzer is great for contouring, and MAC’s bronzing powder is good for a glowy bronze.
7. Do you believe in having a ‘holy grail product? If so, what is it? Oh hell yes. I am all about going back to something if it works amazing. I have 3 different pairs of Joni jeans from Topshop because they fit like a dream (they’re expensive so three is a lot fight me I’m broke), for makeup LUCAS PAW PAW OINTMENT! Dior’s Rouge lipstick/
8. Where do you get your makeup/beauty inspiration? It used to be youtubers, now I more just experiment on my own. Also Anastasia Beverly Hills has a killer instagram that’s pretty inspiring.
9. Do you prefer to online or instore shop for makeup? Here’s the deal, I live in middle of nowhere Northern Ontario, so it’s online or nowhere. But if I have the option I’d prefer in store (no shipping?!? Duh!)
10. Sum up what you wish 2016 to be in 3 words. Exceptional character development.
- Overdressed and Under Budget
- Meredith Ann
- Everyday Afforable
- Style In Black
- Class with B
- Little by Laura
- Sydney Maignon
- Tell Me, Y
- Where are you from?
- What are your favourite kind of blog posts to read?
- What’s one odd thing that you bring with you wherever you go?
- Do you prefer a bold lip or a bold eye?
- What is your #1 piece of makeup advice?
- Do you like to travel?
- Where is your favourite place to go (country, city, literal place like your grandma’s house, whatever)?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a new blogger?
- Are you active on another platform (Instagram/Youtube)?
- Which piece of clothing have you owned the longest and why?
If you guys don’t feel comfortable doing this or just plain don’t want to, don’t worry about it! I just wanted to shout out a few of my favourite bloggers for my followers to check out and include you guys in the tag 🙂