Alohaaaaaaa! Hope you guys had a good week 🙂 This one’s a bit overdue, Danetigress tagged me in this awhile ago, but I didn’t want to overload you guys with award posts so I’m going to limit them to once a week tops! (Wow that sounded really narcisistic, I don’t get tagged super often I just had like three tags for different ones one day hahaha)
So here are the rules,
- Tag the person who nominated you and thank them.
- Answer the 11 questions you are given.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and tag them.
- Give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
Danetigress tagged me, I really love her blog it has some really great advice and travel stories/pictures!
- What is your blog about and why did you choose that theme? It’s kind of a funny story. I wanted a cool instagram name, because those were cool when I was in like grade 10 or 11, and I picked “arcticsabrina” just because I’m from the north, and it looked nicer than “tundrasabrina”, I also considered “northerngirl” but i think that would have been hard to get the username for!
- Where are you from? Thunder Bay, Ontario 🙂
- What’s your favorite country to travel to? aie caramba. France? Italy???? GREECE. Except maybe not right now. Or the USA just cause NYC and there’s so much to see and I could go see so many friends!!
- What’s your favorite beauty brand? Ouuuuu good question! Probably NARS, they generally have a good quality and good colours that I like. But if I’m going to be honest, if price wasn’t a question, 100% Dior, I’ve never been disappointed with a Dior product.
- What’s your favorite handbag? Uh…. I’m going to investigate this one quickly. Okay I’m going all out with this one (I don’t have a handbag so this is wishful thinking), Burberry’s ‘The Medium Banner in Leather and Housecheck’ in black of course.
- Which post was the most challenging to write? Oh god, I honestly like writing blog posts because I find them so easy to write so this is a hard question. Probably my post on dealing with insomnia was a bit difficult, because it’s one of those weirdly personal things, even though I didn’t get too personal with it, it felt kind of strange to think about and share.
- Who’re your favorite three bloggers? Definitely Meredith, Liz, and Steph
- What’s your favorite YouTube channel? Can I say me? No? I just want good press ok. I looooove Zoella just because I’ve been watching her forever but she hasn’t been posting too much recently so hmm.. For my beauty needs: IntheFrow, for just easy watching I’ve been watching tons of the SacconeJolys and just catching up on their story! Their videos make me feel really comforted and warm, such a sweet family.
- What’s your favorite music?LORD. Sara Bareilles just posted a new song that is making me cry. So her, Taylor Swift obv, The 1975, The Wombats, One Direction, ELLIE GOULDING, Nina Nesbitt, Modest Mouse, I need to stop here because I could write a whole post just on this question. Maybe I will.
- Who is your favorite author?I have THREE. Jane Austen is a long-time favourite of mine, George Orwell is a new favourite of mine, and Ernest Hemingway is a long-time favourite too. Before you go off on Hemingway – I’m not saying he was a progressive writer or person, but he was a damn good writer.
- What’s your favorite food? SALAD! Everyone needs to stop hating on salad because salad doesn’t deserve it. Salad is GOOD and YUMMY.
11 Questions for my Nominees:
- What is the main goal of your blog?
- What is one bucket list kind of dream that you have?
- If you could leave tomorrow, where would you go?
- What are you doing when you’re not blogging?
- If you got a pet today, what would it be and what would you name it?
- What’s your favourite book?
- Have you ever been to Canada?
- How hot is the Prime Minister of Canada? (I need emojis on my laptop this question just isn’t right without a suggestive face)
- Are you reading any books right now?
- Are you watching any TV shows right now?
- What do you do to procrastinate?
I’m not going to nominate a full 11 people because I don’t want to keep nominating the same people (I don’t make enough blogger friends to keep nominating 11 new people) so! I’m going to nominate:
and all of you reading this! Don’t feel like you need to do this if you don’t want to, just want to give you guys a little shout out! 🙂