Alohaaaaaa palsies! I was nominated by amanpan who has a very dynamic, wholesome blog and shares some interesting thoughts and stories, and has a very cute cat. She’s also always leaving really thoughtful and kind comments, definitely someone you want to check out 🙂
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know you have nominated them.
My 7 facts
- I find it stupidly hard to think about facts about myself… my “50 Facts About Me” video on Youtube only lasted to like 30…
- I’m a history student, and people always tell me they could never study because they can’t remember dates, but the fact is that I have a terrible memory and almost always almost fail my slide tests in Art History because I CAN NEVER REMEMBER DATES.
- I don’t have a completely horrible memory, you could put my entire iTunes music on shuffle and I would not only be able to remember the name/artist of a song but probably could sing most of it too… I’m good with trivia too.
- I was named after Audrey Hepburn (kind of), my mom loved her and got the name from the movie Sabrina, then my sister chose between Sabrina and Juliana for me 🙂
- I can’t run in my dreams, and sometimes I dream in French (even though I couldn’t speak it properly in real life? What’s that about).
- My personal style has always been a little minimalist and classic, but it’s slowly become more feminine classic recently, I always go on stealherstyle.net for inspiration and love styles like Alexa Chung, Karlie Kloss, Emma Watson and Eleanor Calder (lmao, I still love her & her instagram is the best). If I could steal Audrey Hepburn circa 1950s wardrobe, I would be content.
- It makes me so, so, so, SO happy to interact with people on here. I love it when someone likes a post of mine, I love it when someone talks to me about my Youtube, or when I finally figure out that someone has found my Instagram or Youtube from here. I love that I can write and talk about the things I love, and you love them too, and you seem to not mind me so much either! I’ve made really good friends over the internet in the past, and it just makes me really appreciative when people go out of their way to get to know me! In a way I feel like we’re friends on some level.
On that note, I nominate all of you reading this for this award, because you’re all so lovely and I want to get to know you better too!