Brandheroes is an micro-influencer marketing platform used by brands and influencers alike. Based in the Netherlands, Brandheroes is a growing platform used by many well known and respected businesses. For influencers, it’s a useful tool to know about. The app connects them with well known clients and helps them build their portfolio. So, here’s everything you need to know about Brandheroes.
How does Brandheroes work for businesses?
Brands like The Body Shop, Vichy and La Roche-Posay hire Brandheroes to source influencers for their social media campaigns. When they sign a contract, the business hiring Brandheroes will send out a brief for the type of influencers they want to work with, and a brief for the campaign’s content itself. It’s Brandheroes’ job to find those influencers. To do so, they turn to the pool of influencers who are signed up to their app.
How does Brandheroes work for influencers?
Influencers download the app and connect it to their Instagram. Once connected, Brandheroes adds your details to their inventory of influencers. When your profile matches the brief of a brand, they’ll send you and email and put it up on the app for you to apply to. Once you’re approved, you get your product, produce the content, submit for approval, post it on Instagram and update with results. You’ll have an account manager emailing you through the process.
- You don’t have to check the app every day because they email you with matches, so you won’t miss an opportunity.
- The briefs are clear and the guidelines are set up before you even apply. No surprises!
- You don’t need to pay for anything, ever.
- It’s easy to submit for approval and update with results.
- Dedicated account managers that are prompt at responding to any issues
- Most, if not all, collaborations are unpaid on a gifted basis
- Because of the detailed briefs, it can be a lot of work for no money
- At the end of the day, the main con is that there’s no way to negotiate prices
Better question: why pay a big price for small engagement? You might have noticed that a lot of top level influencers have millions of followers but very low engagement. Micro influencers are getting similar numbers of impressions and likes, but they’re a fraction of the cost. Furthermore, they’re repeatedly surveyed as being seen as more authentic and genuine by their audiences. Micro-influencers are growing in popularity with businesses that are paying attention to influencer marketing because they’re the most effective to work with.
I use Brandheroes semi-regularly because they work with brands that I genuinely love. While I don’t love doing work on a gifted basis, I do it because these are products I would buy. In most cases, the value of the gift is enough for me.
You might also like…